Secondary - Part-Time English Teacher (10 out of 26 lessons)
We are seeking a qualified applicant to teach English in the range Grade 6-8. Paternity leave from 27th January until 26th March, 2019. The successful candidates will be joining a high performing and dedicated international faculty focussed on enabling all students to achieve their potential.
Applicants are asked to send a personal statement of educational philosophy, a photograph and CV (with details of three referees) that should demonstrate evidence of the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree or PhD/EdD
- Trained Teacher Certification
- At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience, preferably international
- Experience with the IB Diploma Programme and IGCSE is preferred
- A working knowledge of German is not a requirement but is desirable
Applications to Mr Cunningham by email email@example.com. Closing date 14th January 2019 (we reserve the right to appoint before this date should an appropriate candidate be selected).